Thursday 2 March 2017

Multicultural Week

Last week I have participated actively in a range of learning experience around ‘Multicultural week’

WHAT: I was involved in a range of learning experiences for Multicultural week. I tried using chopsticks for my first time by picking up jelly beans.

SO WHAT:
I learnt                                 I learnt that there is a tower in russia that is made of wood with no nails
I enjoyed                             watching the cultural assembly. There was instruments from other countries.
I was most fascinated by   how there is a sea in Israel that has so much salt in it that if you jump in it you
                                          will float - it is called the Dead Sea.  

NOW WHAT
A question I have is….   What would people do if the wooden tower burnt down ?   


I would also like to thank all the people that came to teach my hub from other countries!

No comments:

Post a Comment